Does anyone here sell Avon?

Options
I am thinking about starting to sell Avon. How much money can you make a month and how many customers do you need to make at least $200 to $500 a month? Does it really only cost $10 to sell Avon or do you have to buy something extra later on? Thanks

Replies

• MANdown_145
    Options
    i'm most likely to late but i sell avon and it is $10 to start. i am a guy and i do pretty well with my business. friend me so we can keep in touch.
  • Onefroggychick
    Onefroggychick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have to treat it like a business. If you treat it like a hobby it will cost you like a hobby. More you sale the more you earn. You have to place at least a order once every 4 campaigns to stay active. If you don't order anything at least order books. If you order only books then order them over the phone to not be charged a order fee. Your book is your store. I order 200 books at least every campaign. You have to get out there and get known. Also they give you a free web sight to use with many great tools. If you or anyone else has any questions on products or starting your own Avon business please contact me. You can look at my online store at www.Youravon.com/dbarre . Hope I helped.