Why is it so darn hard?

Options
Sometimes I lose 1/2 pound, other times I lose a whole pound. I know it took me a long time to gain this, but heck, I want it gone today! :sad:

Replies

• Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! ={ Keep at it, what I always tell myself is, a year goes by no matter what...and I can control where I am going to be health-wise in a year.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    *sighs* don't we all...

weight loss is a slow journey, but one soooo worth being patient on!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Because nothing worth having is easy to get.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    When i got distressed after only losing 10 pounds, I thought it should be easier to come off right ! I went to the grocery store and piled 10 pounds of butter in a pile and thought wow that used to be on my body. It gave me the gumption to keep going :wink:
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Sorry, there's no such thing as instant weightloss. If it took you a long time to gain the weight, it stands to reason that you can't just wish it off. You're going to have to work harder than you ever did to gain because gaining's easy for most people. And once it's gone, you can't just let up and go back to eating like you used to either or you'll be back where you are now before you even know it.
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Sucks seeing all these ppl losing weight n not losing some myself but I just keep working hard in hopes one day the scale will tell me good news :)
  • becca1099
    Options
    Just keep trying... today my sister said to me "Have you gained weight recently?" Made me feel horrible, so I checked the scale and clear as day she was RIGHT! So I joined this website in hopes to lose it again.
    Good luck to you all!
  • nyYankeesGirl2012
    Options
    its always hard, i really only eat REAL food, the fat free stuff rarely ever leaves me feeling "satified" so i drink ice water like crazy.... i drink a glass before every meal, and every time i want to snack i drink before i snack... i know this sounds soooo simple, but it really does work, believe me! just keep yourself set on what your doing, dont think "i have so much to lose" think "i have lost so much" and you will just be happier. you can do it :) and anyone can feel free to add me, im a great listener and i can help motivate you whenever you feel down. :)