What do you reward yourself with?

Options
Rewarding yourself is so important! So please tell me what you beautiful people to keep yourself going?

Replies

• Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I let myself have dessert every one in a while. I'm also taking a class this upcoming semester to become a certified personal trainer. Now that I'm in shape and relatively toned up, I want to share my success with the rest of the world.

Once I get a six-pack, I'm going to get a belly-button piercing.
  • texaricangirasol
    texaricangirasol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If i have been being mindful of what i have been doing, then once a month i splurge, not going massively over my calories, but still under the 2000.

Also, i add snacks usually to my lunches: fiber one brownie, rice krispie 90 calorie treat, extra fruit, a small pack of gushers, etc. Good thing is since back to school is in the air, it is so much easier to find some treats for me to bring that are satisfying and still within my counts.

I believe in listening to yourself, if you wake up or even during the day are craving something specific, get it, log it in and work from there.

Example: i was craving hot dogs the other day and found 40 calorie hotdogs.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Things to help me in my journey mostly: new supplements, shoes, workout clothes. NEVER FOOD!!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes/shoes, cute dresses, heels, get my hair or nails done. Things that make my new body look better.

I'm not allowing myself to reward myself with food, it just starts the bad habits again. :-)
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't reward with food but for every 5 lbs I lose I do something. My boyfriend also said he would help in my rewards system. For example:

-10 lbs lost- I am going horseback riding (today) and boyfriend bought me a new workout outfit
    -15lbs lost- I buy myself a new workout fit and boyfriend is currently planning a laser tag day

This goes all they up to my goal. I figured I would do 5 pound increments that way it doesn't feel like its been forever and I lose motivation. So far its kept me going.
  • fitmommy75
    fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Spa day
    Pedicure
    New clothes
    Time for just me

I refuse to reward myself with food. Even if it is a celebration like a birthday party, I do not allow myself to overindulge becaue we are celebrating. That never ends well and brings back bad habits.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    no need to reward myself, my body thanks me everyday