any body try sensa

Options
Hey just like to know has anybody try sensa i was reading about it at gnc today if u have plz let me know what u think of it

Replies

• KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a week or less a yr ago. It made my food taste horrible. Didnt try long enough to lose from it. Good luck if u try it.
  • edraper70
    edraper70 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did but not for long. I didn't like having to remember it all the time. And I was doing just as well without it by recording what I eat and exercising.
  • kima1144
    kima1144 Posts: 28
    Options
    magic ways thats funny i guess the hard work is the best way lol
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I tried Sensa for a couple weeks. I agree with all the above posts. I definitely alters the taste of your food (even though it claims it doesn't), it's hard to remember every time, and I'm very skeptical about it. I feel like it probably works by the "placebo effect". It claims you will lose weight by tricking your brain into thinking it's full sooner in the meal. I found that I would eat less at each meal, but then I would be hungry sooner after eating. So, no I didn't have good success with it. If you pay attention to the commercials and literature on it, it will say, "So and so lost this much weight by using Sensa!" But then below it there will be fine print that says, "So and so followed a custom meal and exercise plan to achieve maximum results." Well then if you're watching what you eat and are exercising you will lose weight without having to pay for Sensa!!! Duh!