Joined MFP One Year Ago Today - Frumpy to Fit!

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! As I start week 2 using MFP, I truly believe that's been my problem in the past. Not sticking with it through the low times. Your post was very inspiring and even though you had some downs you kept working hard and hung in there. Awesome job!!!

You can do this! I'm convinced anyone can. One benefit I forgot to mention is that I was able to get off my medications after losing the weight. I no longer have to take cholesterol lowering or acid reflux pills, and my blood pressure readings are lower and healthier!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! Congrats on your success .....
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you look great!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look great. Thanks for posting.
  • plipsurt21
    plipsurt21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done you look great! I'm only 43 but I couldn't do what you are doing but hopefully I will get to that stage.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Look at those arms!!!!
  • b1g_tun4
    b1g_tun4 Posts: 48
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • LovetheNewMe
    LovetheNewMe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you look great! Keep up the strength training to maintain muscle mass.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Simply put.....you ROCK! Just so impressive!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story! :flowerforyou:
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    simply amazing! very inspirational.
  • MABfit01
    MABfit01 Posts: 25
    Options
    You are inspiring. I'm 69 and 3/4 yeaars and your success is inspiring. Thaks! Istarted 8/1/2012 and hope to stick w/MFP.:smile:
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures. It is very helpful for older women to see such inspiring pictures of other more mature women. Often whe it is lovely young people posting, whilst they look fabulous it is hard to envisage how an older body will look whe slimmer. It becomes easy to think that the lack of definition is due to age rather than excess weight. Your pictures prove how much improvement you have gained due to your efforts and perseverance. I really do appreciate you overcoming your nervousness about posting and sharing with us. You look fantastic.

Ditto! Agree 100 %. You are amazing!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED TO READ AND SEE THIS MORNING!

Thanks so much for posting your story!
    I' m closing in on age 50 and it is so encouraging to see women my age and beyond achieve such results. It can be done!

Thanks again!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    FIERCE.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome! Be very prout of what you accomplished esp when you said you had a bad knee but you kept going!!! I am doing Chalean Extreme now. I am finishing up my first month.!! I can't wait to get to the end.
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Excellent results. I'm 49 and am starting to feel that may be I'm getting too "old" and unsure that I will be able to look good, but seeing your photos has proved that we can make a difference no matter what our age - it's perseverance that counts. Congratulations.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!