Missing friends?

Options
I was thinking about a few people the other day, one lady in particular has disapeared off my list. And I don't have a long list of friends. She has a great sense of motivation and I went to send her a message and check her progress and ... :ohwell: does that mean she doesn't want me as a friend anymore? Her user name is aahlight. Anyone know or hear of anything?

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    I was thinking about a few people the other day, one lady in particular has disapeared off my list. And I don't have a long list of friends. She has a great sense of motivation and I went to send her a message and check her progress and ... :ohwell: does that mean she doesn't want me as a friend anymore? Her user name is aahlight. Anyone know or hear of anything?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Aww, it's ok. Maybe she deleted you by accident. She does post on here every now and then. You can be my friend, if ya like.:smile:
  • markfloyd
    Options
    I wouldn't be too concerned. She may have deleted her account! It's not anything personal, but I don't accept anyone as a friend.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think if you look on the motivation and support sight she has a post there, about small goals, try her there.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I am thinking it was probably an accident. I'll add her again. It happens. In other forums i've been to, if you are not careful you can actually hit delete friend when wanting to respond.