Green Coffee Bean

Options
I recently saw an episode of Dr. Oz that was explaining about the green coffe bean pills. We have some, and have been taking them. I'm noy 100% sure that they are doing any good. Has anyone else trid these, and if so, how did you take them and did they help you loose Weight?

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bah I want green coffee beans to do some of my own roasting... but can't do that from them in pill form.

Oz is an effective marketer... he'd have been a snake-oil salesman if he were from that era :P Pay enough for your spot on tv anyone can get on there, just because he's ON tv doesn't mean he knows all.
  • najv
    najv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Didn't he promote Raspberry
    Keytones too?!
    I've tried enough of these products to know it all comes back
    to eating right and exercise. Dang!
  • Ed_KeLLeY
    Ed_KeLLeY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks....I'm all too familiar with "TV" since I work in the industry, But I did do some online research before I bought them. Based on that, we started to take them. I'll give it a month or so, but I agree whole heartedly that eating right is THE best way....I'm counting the calories each day, and THAT alone is the main reason why I've lost...Thanks again !
  • Maria_81
    Options
    bump!

Just saw Dr. Oz, curious if anyone else has experience with this?
  • blueblood01
    Options
    :wink: I have been trying them for 2 weeks and I see a somewhat change. I take 2 a hour before my meal if I remember or wait 15 min. than eat if I forgot. I get mine at Whole Foods. Did research other than TV or magazines, couldn't find any bad side effects. A friend has been taking them for 8 weeks and has seen a 7.4 pound decrease. He is fit and has some tummy skin he wants help with. He exerecises 4 times a week also. My DR. said it was okay with him to try, he did blood work and said he would re-run the blood test after I have been taking it for 8 weeks. Take care.......