Bonjour!

jenniferm09
jenniferm09 Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou:

Hello everyone, I'm new. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Florida.
As you can see, I don't have any serious weight to lose, but I want to get rid of it before it gets any worse. When you're barely 5'4'', being chunky does not look so hot. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for all the stress in my life. I gained 11 pounds in 5-6 months because I was so depressed from school and other things. Now that I've graduated high school, I've been developing bad habits that need to change NOW if I don't want to get any bigger. I know 11 pounds may not sound a lot to some of you, but I no longer feel comfortable in a bikini or simply sitting down without sucking my stomach in. I can't wear the same pants that I used to wear.

So today I make the change, and I start with this website. :D

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hi Yah Jenniferm09, 5'4 is not that short, actually it's not short at all, for a woman it's average height.
    Be it a little weight or a lot, with continued motivation you can achieve your goals, whether it be a little or a lot. :wink:
  • Haha, really? Almost everyone I've met in this town is taller than me, including girls.
    Thanks a lot, I'm trying. :)
  • NotSurprised
    Haha, really? Almost everyone I've met in this town is taller than me, including girls.
    Thanks a lot, I'm trying. :)

I hear what your saying I'm 6'0 and I see people many inches taller than me all the time, it seems the average height for males, in the past few years has rising to 6'6 average. :noway:
  • NotSurprised
    risen that is hahaha yeah I know. :smile:
  • I must live in a town full of short people, ha.
    I have 24 calories remaining for today according to my food diary. :bigsmile:
  • NotSurprised
    unless you're a legitimate little person , like the Little People Big World show, you are just perfect, you would be a giant to them no to mention primordial dwarfs. not calling them out of their name just that is the only way I could pluralize it. :smile:
  • NotSurprised
    Um, 24 calories I would eat a pizza pie and just come in short, then I would have 1 to 2 calories left to spare, just kidding or am I. :laugh:
  • I wish I could eat some pizza. :tongue: Usually with that many calories left I'll just naw on some celery or something, just to keep my hunger away...
This discussion has been closed.