Hi!

zipperer4th
zipperer4th Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
New to website. So far I love it! Seems to have all the tools I need!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Welcome zipperer4th, for anyone that is. lol :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    just in case I wasn't clear enough it does have all the tools. :grumble:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,150 Member
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard and don’t lose sight of your goal.
    This site changed my life and it can change yours

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: lots of water

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises. :laugh: :laugh:

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day. The best way to find a group is to go to the message boards and read a lot of the threads until you find a group that has what you want, then reply and say you want to join and then participate regularly with them and get to know them. My groups are 50+ women, trim by turkey day, walking with pedometers, and senior golden sneakers.
  • Actually there are several of us here where I work who are using the site and keeping up to date on each others progress! I guess that is the group that I have joined.

You are right. It is a great site and so useful to see what you are eating and shouldn't be eating. We do the same thing you do and look up our food before we eat to see what we want to change. I feel lost on weekends because it isn't as convenient.

Thanks for sharing
This discussion has been closed.