Needing Support!

Options
Hello, I just started using this site and so far I love it. I have 50lbs to lose that I need to get off and keep off. The same 50 that have been coming and going over the years! would appreciate advice and help from everyone. I have a daughter getting married next October and I don't want to be fat for her wedding! :sad:

Replies

• AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) im here for support feel free to add me
  • GypsyBabyRed
    Options
    Good morning, You can add me as a friend. I can help cheer you along :)
  • ladypenelopemk2
    Options
    hi

its a great site, feel free to add me :-D
  • tinajoe628
    tinajoe628 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Support is something we all need from each other.:smile: javascript:add_smiley('glasses','post_body') I find myself slipping often, and could use someone to motivate me back up... I'd love to offer you support. I'm still learning a lot as I go, so we can learn and grow together!!
  • KimberlyB82
    Options
    Hello! I am also new to the sight and in need of losing 50 pounds or so. If you need support, you came to the right place!!! I love it here and please feel free to add me so we can team up and lose this weight together :)
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Feel free to add me. But I feel support is a two way street. I will be glad to help lift you up, but will ask you do the same for me.
  • kacorlis
    kacorlis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me..haha. I have been thin and fat. The last time I kept it off for 3 years with lots of exercise and watching my food, then menopause and stress derailed me again.
    I have about the same amount to lose as you. I recently had to start on blood pressure medicine and felt like such a failure, as I had never had any blood pressure issues. I am determined to stop taking it eventually, but for now it is helping. I have been using this site for 2 weeks and I love how I can see a whole analysis of sodium, sugar, etc. I also love how easy it is! Good luck to you:-):smile:
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love to share "tricks of the trade" when it comes to exercise and weight loss, and MFP has been great for that! Sending you a FR...