Ending the roller coaster

Options
135 for some people might not be alot. Shirt on...I looked..ok.
Bikini on, I looked horrible.

I am not satisfied with just looking ok in regular clothes. I want to be in bikini shape!

here I am at 135 lbs in May. Just a few months back in Nov I was 112. I put on alot of weight in a short span of time.

26ed70a1.png

Here I am at 119 lbs a few days ago at Montrose Beach in Chicago.

85013b30.jpg

A little bit of weight.

A lot of difference!

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing, what did you do in that short bit of time. I have been struggling to lose 20lbs since nov...i have hit 16-18 so far but it's taken a long time. How tall are you?
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Now THIS is the type of inspiration that I need. You look awesome!!! You didn't have a lot to lose, but that small amount made a huge difference.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing, what did you do in that short bit of time. I have been struggling to lose 20lbs since nov...i have hit 16-18 so far but it's taken a long time. How tall are you?

I'm 5'3...so even a little bit of weight on me DOES Not look good.

What did I do?

This vid explains it!

http://aprilfitness.shutterfly.com/pictures/8
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    I think you looked fine at 135 but wow, your hard work sure did pay off! You look amazing!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    thanks for the video......amazing transformation in such a short period of time! I wish i could start to life heavy but i just can't afford weights right now :( I understand what you mean about a little bit of weight doesn't look good on us short ones. I am 5ft 2 and i also gained a lot of weight in a 'very short period of time.. i was 140-142 and now bouncing between 123-125, i like the weight i am at but i need to get more definition. I still have a belly that i need to get rid of.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look incredible!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!