Help me please:(

Options

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    So your current weight is 126 approx? Is that right?
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Do you have your profile set as "active" lifestyle? I was a little confused in your post....how many calories do you burn in an average day? How many calories do you consume in an average day?
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Why are you so insistent on those measurements? At your height, 115 is as low as you can get before you hit "underweight" (at least by the BMI scale). It's entirely possible that you just don't need to lose any more. Same with the waist measurement, why the 24"? How far are you away from that now? Again, it could just be that that's how big around you are and not a matter of having additional fat.

If you are unhappy with your appearance, focus on body composition rather than these numbers. I'm not an expert in this, but take a look around the forums, get some resources from people who are more practiced.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
  • LoNCole
    LoNCole Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I have been told by multiple drs not to get below 122. It's not healthy. I would suggest adding some straight training, maybe toning up will help get you where you want to be.
  • Gwoman2012
    Gwoman2012 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So the days you don't workout you eat 250 calories, don't eat at all, or eat 1200 calories.

And you want advice from US?

Okay here is some- don't do that, it isn't healthy. You are already at a healthy weight.

If you want different advice then go to a different type of message board.

Or maybe call your doctor and make an appointment.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What do ou mean by you restrict (200-500)? Is that how many calories you will eat in a day?

If you are eating 200-500 cals some days, water/juice fasting some and than only eating 1,200 on the other days you are not getting enough calories or nutrients to fuel your body and are doing more harm than good.

The weight you are at is a good and healthy weight... pushing it too low is not a healthy thing.
  • Bdeliab1980
    Bdeliab1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a Tracy Anderson kick! Check out her Metamorphosis series. There is also a group on here as well that is starting September 1!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Ally,
    I see you just deleted all your posts - please know that people are concerned for you health when they tell you that you are already at a healthy weight and that your goals for weight and size are unrealistic - in fact they are dangerous. Your are eating too little and running very serious health risks that can lead to your death!

Please talk to your doctor or a counselor who has experience with anorexia and eating disorders.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Ally,
    I see you just deleted all your posts - please know that people are concerned for you health when they tell you that you are already at a healthy weight and that your goals for weight and size are unrealistic - in fact they are dangerous. Your are eating too little and running very serious health risks that can lead to your death!

Please talk to your doctor or a counselor who has experience with anorexia and eating disorders.

I wasn't sure if I had read the original post properly as the target weight seemed unhealthily low to me as well.