CNN Did A Story About Me Today

Options

Replies

• 0eileen0
    0eileen0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!! that last picture got me all teary eyed! Such an amazing story. Be proud
  • feltonite
    feltonite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My weight loss is NOWHERE as dramatic as yours, but I've noticed I don't have all the aches and pains I used to have. I can't even imagine what it's like for you!:smile:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an affirming piece. So many of us have felt what you have and somehow found the strnegth to get up and move and change our eating habits. It's good to see someone go as far as you have and actually participating in Iron man competitions. Hold your head high.:flowerforyou:
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mark, you and Anita really inspired me (I love her list from her doctor!) I find I need to make sure I eat every 4 hours (usually keep going with a piece of fruit and an oz of nuts) since my insulin resistance makes me hypoglycemic. I find a lot of exercise hurts right now, so I take it easy. Intend to keep going with this weight loss then find something that makes me move. I wanna be more like you.
    I want to ride on a ride with the teenagers in my life, instead of sitting on the sidelines. That part got to me in your story. :embarassed:
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Congratulations! I read that this morning....great job.
  • Nofluffiness
    Nofluffiness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring:) Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    *high-fives you*
  • RobynBourgeois
    Options
    Congrats on your successes!
  • heish7146
    heish7146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • roxspires
    roxspires Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    so kewl to hear, I just found this today through a coworker...thanks Tif...so glad to see so much posative stuff on here. Congrats and good luck.
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats!!
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finding your aha moment then recapturing your life! How awesome for you and your family!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You are such an inspiration, and you have definatly gotten the recognition that you deserve!
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and it's all because of your hard work, determination and desire. I'll be coming back to your story and Anita's many times as I embark on this journey as well. Keep up the good work and when you cross that Ironman line you know you have thousands on MFP cheering you on!!!
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    LIrwf.jpg

HUGE kudos to YOU, Beast!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What a great story - congratulations and thanks for the inspirational boost! Marathon, triathlon - WOW!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats , I bet you are so much healthier. Keep up the awesome running :-)
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you all so much for all of the great comments. I truly appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!