To all my 30 Day Shredders!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Doing 30DS L2D2 tonight...

Planning on starting RI30 when I'm done with 30DS just because it seems like the next step. I'd like to also incorporate some yoga into the routine as well since it seems like it would be a relaxing way to stretch out a little bit.

30DSers - feel free to add me! :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are moving on from 30 Day Shred, would you say that you've mastered 30 Day Shred? Do you follow Natalie and find it easy? I kind of feel like I shouldn't move on unless it's easy. I follow the modified versions, and find it difficult, so I don't think I should move on until it is easy. Is that not what people do?
    That's how I did the 30DS. I spent extra days at each Level. And I stayed at Level 1 & Level 2 until I could do the exercises with a slightly heavier dumbell. But for some exercises I didn't want to do the Natalie level -- I've got injuries. So I mix some of the Anita (easy) level with the heavier weights, and do some of the Natalie stuff with lighter weights. I didn't finish in 30 days -- it took me more like 51. But I didn't really stop either --now I mix 30DS in with Ripped in 30, so that I am doing each about 2x week.

I think the point of these DVDs is to keep moving, keep challenging yourself (whatever that challenge looks like).
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are moving on from 30 Day Shred, would you say that you've mastered 30 Day Shred? Do you follow Natalie and find it easy? I kind of feel like I shouldn't move on unless it's easy. I follow the modified versions, and find it difficult, so I don't think I should move on until it is easy. Is that not what people do?

I did 5 days at Level 1, 15 at Level 2 (the hardest!) and 10 at Level 3. I don't think there is any way you can "master" it if you are working hard. I was exhausted some days at the end of Level 2!! That's what she says, do you best and you will see results.

Now, will I come back and do it again? Of course! I'm sure I'll learn a few new things.

But I gave it my all for 30 days (it really took me about 40 because I was running, too) and I think that's what she wants you to do.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I've only finished day 3 level 1, but owwww!! I feel great. You all are my inspiration! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!