Looking Good For Christmas Week 17

Options
2»

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey; where is everybody ... let's keep in touch. Well everyone ... I've really fallen off the wagon lately ... I'm just going to have to get over this negative crap in my head. It's really causing negative crap in my life ... you know ... kinda like a country song. Imagine the following with a bit of a twang to it ...

I'm working two jobs and being paid for one ... home renovations are never done
    Attended a funeral for a good man who died ... car clunked out so I sat down and cried
    Ate so much that I thought I'd explode ... so now I've decided to take a new road
    It's time to get back now and really fight ... because everything is easier when your health is alright

guitar_9.gif

I'm not big on country music, but I sure know a hit when I see one!:wink: It does sound like you have been dealing with some crappy stuff. Sorry to hear it. Your positive attitude is very motivating to get me off my butt. Cheers!:happy:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Magglett !:flowerforyou: Hoping things in your life improve. :flowerforyou:

Prayers for you!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hey; where is everybody ... let's keep in touch. Well everyone ... I've really fallen off the wagon lately ... I'm just going to have to get over this negative crap in my head. It's really causing negative crap in my life ... you know ... kinda like a country song. Imagine the following with a bit of a twang to it ...

Attended a funeral for a good man who died ... car clunked out so I sat down and cried
    Ate so much that I thought I'd explode ... so now I've decided to take a new road
    It's time to get back now and really fight ... because everything is easier when your health is alright

guitar_9.gif

Sounds like you belong here in Nashville!

But seriously, you can turn this around. Sometimes I feel like everything is spinning out of control and I don't actually have a handle on anything, BUT, that's when I realize I DO have control of myself and my body. I can make it move and make it strong and fuel it with energy, and every time I run or workout or even just break a sweat, I know that I'm improving. And if that's all I have control over in the chaos of everyday, then I'll use it as the axis that everything else can spin around.

You're in control of your body, we all are and we can shape it into who we are all meant to be! It's exciting! You can do this! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Channing
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Sounds like you belong here in Nashville!

But seriously, you can turn this around. Sometimes I feel like everything is spinning out of control and I don't actually have a handle on anything, BUT, that's when I realize I DO have control of myself and my body. I can make it move and make it strong and fuel it with energy, and every time I run or workout or even just break a sweat, I know that I'm improving. And if that's all I have control over in the chaos of everyday, then I'll use it as the axis that everything else can spin around.

You're in control of your body, we all are and we can shape it into who we are all meant to be! It's exciting! You can do this! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Channing

You are so right Channing. I could not have said it any better myself.

We have a choice, sit on the couch and feel sorry for ourselves or get off the couch and feel better about ourselves. We all have our days, but there is always a new day to make it better. Remember to just take it one day at a time and you will get where you want to go. :bigsmile:
  • TCASMEY
    Options
    Hope everyone has an inspiring weekend!
  • TCASMEY
    Options
    I had a good and bad weekend! Weather was beautiful and being outside was great ( that's the good part) Ate too much and had a little too much wine. Need to drink lots of water today and get in some great exercise and eating.

Hope everyone did better than me!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I had an off weekend. I have been so stressed and depressed about our situation right now that I pretty much just ate crap. I had a major "I don't care" attitude but I look back and see that I do care. I could've gone WAY overboard but I didn't. I didn't make the best choices but I did try to limit my intake of them. Well, except for the Halloween candy I got into a couple of times.

But here's to this week and hoping that my little stray doesn't cost me big time on Wednesday. I hope everybody else had a better weekend than I did.:wink:
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I had a good weekend. Didn't get any workouts in, but I ate good. We went to a buffet Friday night, and I stuck with the salads and proteins. Roast beef, mixed greens, veggies. All good stuff
    And no diet coke
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I had an off weekend. I have been so stressed and depressed about our situation right now that I pretty much just ate crap. I had a major "I don't care" attitude but I look back and see that I do care. I could've gone WAY overboard but I didn't. I didn't make the best choices but I did try to limit my intake of them. Well, except for the Halloween candy I got into a couple of times.

But here's to this week and hoping that my little stray doesn't cost me big time on Wednesday. I hope everybody else had a better weekend than I did.:wink:

You know, we all have a bad weekend on occassion. At least you are not kicking yourself too much over it. Today is a new day and today is all you can control right now. You will get there. I hope you have a fantastic day. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I had a good weekend. Didn't get any workouts in, but I ate good. We went to a buffet Friday night, and I stuck with the salads and proteins. Roast beef, mixed greens, veggies. All good stuff
    And no diet coke

That is awesome, keep up the amazing work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I had a good and bad weekend! Weather was beautiful and being outside was great ( that's the good part) Ate too much and had a little too much wine. Need to drink lots of water today and get in some great exercise and eating.

Hope everyone did better than me!

Hey a great bottle of wine is not a bad thing. You are right though to get in your water after that. At least today is a new day and you are in control. Have a fabulous day. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    My weekend went pretty well. I did rest Friday nite since it was the day before my run, but kept my eating under control. Saturday was my 4 mile run and I got done in 46:25 minutes. That is really good for me. The one who said I would never run. Now I am addicted. I am doing a 5K Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to it. Sunday I decided to rest as well, due to my run. My legs were a little sore, so thought it better to rest. Then yesterday I was bad in action. Started Round 2 Phase 2 of P90X with Chest, Shoulders & Triceps w/ Ab Ripper X. My arms feel a little like jello this morning, but that is an awesome feeling.
    I did make a bad choice in food over the weekend. I had Chinese General Tso's Chicken with Fried Rice. So, I do have that to burn off this week. Other than that I think I did pretty good with my food. Hopefully this weekend will be better.
    Have a fabulous week everybody. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)