8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting and sharing your struggles. You've worked really hard and it shows. Good job and keep it up!!! You look amazing!!!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! I hope I can post something like this some day!

I said the same thing to someone earlier this year. At the time, I didn't believe I'd ever actually be able to post it. Just take it one day at a time and remember that the only thing dictating if you succeed or don't is your own mindset. :)
  • Weeble2005
    Weeble2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Hard work pays off. Congrats!!
  • DivaCheryl413
    Options
    For a beginner at this like myself....Your pics and story are pure inspiration! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your beautiful journey.
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow,you look amazing.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done! You look fantastic!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Amazing, a true inspiration x
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You look wonderful...so proud of your progress & dedication!!! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options

I've had a binge eating disorder for as long as I can remember. Through therapy and dedication to myself and my goals, I've managed to keep that under control. I'm 5 million times happier and I'm a more complete person now. I can run, I can smile and I can feel comfortable in my own body for probably the first time in my life. I still have some more to go but I just wanted to share this now. :)

You look fantastic. Congratulations!!!
  • Sweetpea64
    Sweetpea64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
    this gives me hope!
    Great job, be proud of you!
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastic and so happy. Well done you should be very proud :wink:
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us
  • MNHoelscher
    Options
    I'm speechless! Totally speechless! You have done something that few people could ever do! I'm having the hardest time losing 30, and you have lost over 3X AS MUCH! If you can do that, now why can't I lose 30?! You're an amazing motivator, girl. GOOD JOB!! :heart:
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!! You look amazing. You must have so much determination and commitment to achieve what u have done. Well done. You're fab.
  • laurenb1994
    laurenb1994 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic - Congratulations!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    great work!
  • 1Tim4v8
    1Tim4v8 Posts: 47
    Options
    Honestly you did a great job! in such a short amount of time! you are a big inspiration!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    You look freaking AMAZING! Such an inspiration and you're such a cutie :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!