8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous!! You look 10 years younger too!! Congrats!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:

Thank you! I'm 25 so I'm glad to actually look my age instead of like a sickly 35 year old rofl
  • richcreighton
    Options
    What an incredible transformation. Congratulations on your success!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Ah-Maze-Ing!!! You look fan-freakin'-tastic!! Congrats, doll! You have MUCH to be proud of. :flowerforyou:
  • You look fantastic!! I know you feel as good as you look too ;)
  • chelle8191
    Options
    Lost for words! You look amazing!!!
  • BarbACona
    Options
    When I look at your pictures I see a strong, beautiful woman. Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication to yourself. You are amazing inside and out!
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats! :smile:
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Glowing with confidence!
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done :)
  • moonfire628
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic! what an inspiration you are, and now after seeing this I feel motivated to keep going! :happy:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • christibam
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. :) It's nice to know that some people are being inspired. That's what keeps me going as well.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    omg.. u look wonderful.. keep it up girl:flowerforyou:
  • YOLANDAWICKS
    Options
    you look great how did you do it?
  • christibam
    Options
    you look great how did you do it?

Mainly just by eating less, eating the right things, not eating when I'm not hungry and exercising. I was eating an average of 5,000-7,000 calories a day so I think a big part of it was just not doing that anymore. I'm also WAYYYYY more active than I was before losing the weight because I absolutely love going out and running around and playing like a 3 year old on speed. Going out to clubs and parties on weekends helps too, I'm sure. Dancing and never sitting down does wonders.
  • nomoreFA
    nomoreFA Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm very happy for you. You look beautiful. Congrats on your success!!:happy:
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. You look amazing
  • christibam
    Options
    So I totally just tried to put my size 26's on with both my legs in the same leg of the jeans. I also totally busted my *kitten* rofl.

I did do it though. Just had to stand still and not be stupid trying to walk.
  • someone331309
    someone331309 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look fantastic! Congrats on your loss!!!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    <
    This guy is 35, take it easy on us oldtimers, you young and healthy whipper snappers. LOL
    Wow, you look fabulous!! You look 10 years younger too!! Congrats!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:

Thank you! I'm 25 so I'm glad to actually look my age instead of like a sickly 35 year old rofl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!