Cabbage Soup Diet: Yeah or Neh?

Options
2»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'd not do it. A quick fix will quickly pile the weight back on. learn healty habits that will lead to lasting results.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Why would you eat like that when I'm eating fairly healthy, things also that I want/like because they taste good, working out pretty heavily and my biggest loss for 3lbs in one week.

Since starting my new routines I have lost the 3lbs, the around 2lbs, then I've averaged anywhere between 2-1.5lbs a week still. And I"m not huge by any stretch of the means.

I'm currently sitting at 170.2lbs. So, don't think I weight alot and that's why it's peeling off. It's just good old fashioned sweating!
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I know the pepper sounds weird, but it just gives the soup a little kick, plus it's good for your immune system. You could leave it out though if you wanted.
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did it when I was 12 (yep, I'm one of those--been dieting forever!).
    I love cabbage and cabbage soup and I'd be happy to add it to my repertoire, but the diet made me quite sick. It made me faint.
    I passed out while babysitting. No good. Besides, it's not a sustainable way to live or get healthy or to lose weight. Sure, you could lose weight quickly, but it will all come back plus some. Trust me.