Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than ........

Options

Replies

• gueenteam
    Options
    Your fiance has EXCELLENT taste. (you ex is a fool) Looks and sounds like you are beautiful inside and out..
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than her belief that she is beautiful .....

TRUE STORY
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your post litterally made me tear up. You are beautiful! You have always been beautiful! The only thing that makes someone ugly is an ugly personality and all those bullies and the ex bully they are the ugly people. Keep being the beautiful person you are inside and out *HUGS*
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and picture! You are gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Such great insight and wisdom in one so young...I'm glad you saw the truth before spending 50+ years living with insecurities and self-consciousness like I did. Childhood isn't for wimps, that's for sure!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yours is the most heartfelt post I've ever read here on MFP. You are a beautiful person, and no photo is needed for me to conclude that!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you found a great man to support you. You are beautiful! You should be happy, everyone deserves happiness!
    Your story reminded me of my own story. I won't go into full details, but all my childhood and teen years, I had a family and peers at school that did nothing but cut me down. I had no self esteem, I was practically scared of my own shadow. I had tried twice to kill my self, age 12 and 16, failed obviously. Then I met a guy when I was 17, he went to a diff high school. He liked me, he complimented me, I had no idea how to respond to I was so used to insults 24/7. He was kind, he wanted to hold doors open, hold my hand, and he was a true gentleman. He picked my brain and asked me questions and helped me find myself. He has never bossed me and encourages me to be my own person, instead of just doing as I'm told. He is the best thing that ever happened to me, he is now my husband of 8 years (next month).
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    You have a very good. I am happy for you and grateful he has come into your life.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful, and honest story. your feelings probably echo what a lot of us feel or have felt.

thank you for sharing
    xx
  • RoxyLDN
    RoxyLDN Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, indeed!!! :heart: and of course you must be proud of yourself!
    Glad you found yourself, and somebody that really loves you :flowerforyou:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. And btw cute top!
  • wingednotes
    Options
    Beautiful post from a beautiful person. I remember very well the pain from bullying, and took a lot of those words back then to heart. Your testimonial is proof that healing can happen and happiness is possible even after years of abuse.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm happy for you too! Thanks for the honest Post. Lotd og Good men are out there, it's just that women do not give them a chance because they are atypical.
  • iana_cass
    iana_cass Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I wanna have that mindset too, and I'm working on it. You're an inspiration!

:flowerforyou:
  • verbena1
    verbena1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story. Children can be very cruel,and their taunting can lead to a lifetime of poor self-esteem. I'm glad you were able to soar above this. You ARE truly beautiful.
    Next time, SMILE in you picture. You'll look even better.
  • MuscleJunkieK8
    Options
    Thank you for posting this :) I can see that your heart is as beautiful as you are!

It truly is how we feel about ourselves that matters. Give yourselves a loving boost every once in awhile. We are beautiful, inside and out.
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Your beauty is showing from both the outside AND the inside...which is the most important one of all.
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow this post really hit home for me. I can relate to being called fat in elementary and forever feeling ugly and fat.
    I am glad that you found a man that truly loves you and helped you see your beauty. I am the same height and weight as you and I am finally starting to like myself. Thanks for this post! You are beautiful!
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Amazing post! I know men and women of all different sizes and I find them all to be beautiful people. I hate reading post where people talk about how ugly they were before, no one should every feel they are ugly. It took me years to be happy with myself, and even though I am always working to be a better me, I now feel happy and confident at any size. I'm so glad to hear you found your happiness.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!