Wii Fit Success

Options
I just got the Wii Fit Plus and started doing the My Wii Fit Plus Combine on the Overindulgence and the leaner Mii. I do about 25 minutes and each session is 8 minutes long and then I will do the aerobic step and the rhythm kung fu to add to the two combination programs. I have done this for 3 days now and have lost 5 lbs. I haven't been able to lose this much weight in awhile. I am usually pretty active because I will normally walk anywhere from 4 - 6 miles a day. I do two separate Walk away the Pounds DVD's or Preventions Walk Fit which are two miles a piece and then walk a mile in 15 minutes twice a day with my hubby on his work breaks. I always choose different DVD's each day so my body doesn't get used to one routine. So to see this much success with Wii I was very impressed. I only did the Wii during the past three days because I wanted to see what kind of difference it would make. Now I am going to combine the Wii with my walking routines so I am hoping to see even better results. I have been at a stand still for about six months now due to being on steroids because of my asthma so I am really psyched to finally see the scale going in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Well we just bought the wii. I haven't gotten the fitness yet. Do you really like it? what is it like?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I really enjoy the fitness the more I do it the more I like it and want to unlock more games. I can't wait to get the fit plus
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    How do you log that onto your exercise?
  • vanillagirl18
    Options
    golds gym cardio and my fitness coach are both really good wii work outs!
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I don't really log it I just keep my calories around 1300 because I have a special diet anyways so I just try to get the activity in. Not sure how to log it but I know there have been other discussions about logging it so you may want to search those! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.