Binging Dreams....

Options
So my sister and I have both had these dreams and it cracks us up, and it made me wonder.... does anybody else have dreams about WAY overeating and feeling bad about totally blowing your calorie budget only to wake up relieved that it was only a dream after all?

Replies

• Pyknic
    Pyknic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've had these before
  • ptrad
    ptrad Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh yeah.... Usually caramel cremes, I don't know why!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Mine usually involve lots of pizza and desserts. Mmm....:love:
  • Pyknic
    Pyknic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pizza and desserts :)
    Yummy
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Yup. Usually in my dreams I am being chased and anticipating not being able to stop to eat I grab (steal) food as I am running past. So for instance I will be running through the kitchen of a bakery and there is a nice tray of warm cookies and I will take a few to eat as I continue to run. So not only do I feel bad about the overeating but also about stealing the food ! :laugh:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Yup. Usually in my dreams I am being chased and anticipating not being able to stop to eat I grab (steal) food as I am running past. So for instance I will be running through the kitchen of a bakery and there is a nice tray of warm cookies and I will take a few to eat as I continue to run. So not only do I feel bad about the overeating but also about stealing the food ! :laugh:

Wow stealing AND binging?! You're BAD in your dreams! lol :laugh: