What's Your NSV for the week?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jonesz21
    Options
    Went and completed the end of week two from my 'couch to 5k plan' even though I didn't feel like it :bigsmile:
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Options
    These are all so awesome!
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Better breath control for singing and a stronger diaphragm. I could feel the difference this morning. :o)
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I was buckling my belt and couldn't find the hole I use (the last hole) and I realized that I could take my belt past the last hole... I think I'll have to add another hole soon!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation for a week and worked out every single day while away. Probably much to the chagrin of the person in the room below me but oh well I was really proud of myself for sticking with it.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I just got home from three weeks of vacation during which I did not eat healthy at all. I've settled back into my healthy lifestyle without a hitch!
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Went shopping and bought a sweater in a MEDIUM, can't remember last time I wore M. Yahoo!!!
  • mam677
    mam677 Posts: 7
    Options
    I fit into a pair of shorts that I hadn't been able to squoze into for the past year and a half. Yay!
  • aarongillihan
    Options
    When I pulled my pants on, I forgot to open them first. They still slid right on. Have not had that happen since I got out of basic training in '97.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Upped my calories to 1750 and my size 2's are fitting loose :)
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I accidentally locked myself out of the house (damn it) but I was able to crawl in through our narrow bathroom window. Wouldn't have been able to fit two months ago.

You never know how dropping the pounds can help you out in life!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well i now weigh the same as my younger sister (she is a good 6 inches shorter than me), but i had to get on the scale to show it....so its a non scale/but needed scale to prove it victory.
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Started Month 2 of Insanity today. Wasn't really feeling it today but pushed through and did it anyway because I knew I'd be mad at myself later if I didn't.
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me "skinny *****" !! Hahahahaha

And I went out to lunch with co-workers (under protest, but felt like I should ) and they had the FRESH yeast bread with the plate of magical oil and spices floating about.....I even cut it for them! I didnt touch it and ate my salad with no dressing!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    At church today someone came up to me and said "Wow, you have lost weight!" I don't know how I feel about that...
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Three for me:

1) Umpired a youth baseball tournament in hot and humid conditions. Didn't feel dizzy or physical pain on my knees despite working and running about 7 hours in a day. I did end up with a sore ankle which I have arthritis in, I put on my ankle brace, wore it for a day before I realized I have no pain. Years passed I'd would be limping and wearing that brace for days.

2) Tshirt under my uniform top in an XL and was roomy to start with on the first day and now has even more slack in it after the tournament

3) My wife got me a polo shirt from the tournament (wicking golf shirt type) and I noticed it was a 2x and I was disappointed because I am now buying XL shirts for the last month but since she hasn't purchased anything I thought it was force of habit. I wore it today but it's huge, I had to tighten my pants one more notch so it doesn't look like i'm wearing a flowing blouse.

Ok, that's probably 4 because the belt fits even better

Long term win- I need new basketball referee uniforms, no way my size 44 pants and 2x shirt are going to be comfortable on me!