Intro - Newbie here looking for motivation!

Options
Hi all. :) I'm happy to be here, and hoping that I can find some friends that I can exchange some motivation with!

A little bit about me:

I am 31 years old, and have about 30 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. The last several years have been very difficult for my husband and I, and I as some of you have maybe felt before, ice cream and pizza seemed to make everything better. ;) I gained over 25 pounds, and at 5'6" I recently hit my highest ever weight of 155 and a wearing between size 10-12.

Unfortunately, one of the many things that has been an issue is that we have been struggling with infertility for over a year and a half. The stress and depression that has come with it has run in a vicious cycle with my weight gain and need to comfort myself with food. I am at a point now where I am at peace with things and am seeing this as an opportunity to get my confidence back. My goal is to lose at least 20 pounds by October, but I know that will be a huge challenge. If anyone is willing to offer advice, encouagement, and a little tough love, I would love to return the favor.

Best of luck to all of you on your journey!

Replies

• KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me

:)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: