good weight at 5'10"

Options
1235»

Replies

• btkkterry
    btkkterry Posts: 183
    Options
    I am 5'10". Went from 250 to 176. Trying to get down to 160s. I never thought I could get to where I am at now. So, it is possible. If you look at the scale on MFP, 5'10" should be between 129 and 174. SO, 155 would put you right in the middle of that range.
    congratulations on the loss, quite an accomplishment
  • mam677
    mam677 Posts: 7
    Options
    I think anywhere from 140s to 170s is a healthy range, depending on your build. I'm slightly shorter and have a smallish frame, so I'm going for the lower end of the spectrum. You know what feels best for you.
  • nancy4b2g
    Options
    I think it depends on what type of doctor you are talking to. My cardiologist says he wants me to weigh 130lbs but my general doctor says 150lbs. I am 5'9". After all is said and done I think we should be at the weight we feel best at.
  • btkkterry
    btkkterry Posts: 183
    Options
    I think it depends on what type of doctor you are talking to. My cardiologist says he wants me to weigh 130lbs but my general doctor says 150lbs. I am 5'9". After all is said and done I think we should be at the weight we feel best at.
    I think so too, I was in for a checkup and told him that I'm trying to lose a few lbs and just asked him what would be a good weight for me. He looked at my frame size and a chart and said 155 would be good for me