Loving the "Sara Lee Sandwich Thins"

Options
I really like these things (whole wheat is great). Thin enough to hold my sandwich stuff in but not too thick. Like a squished roll. Hate thicker bread because it gets in the way of the flavor of my sandwich and lots of cals. Toasted half of one and put a tablespoon of peanut butter for a snack - it was awesome! :)

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    yes, I love them too! Thank you for reminding me to buy more!!:laugh:
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've seen ads for these in my food magazines, but we don't have them here! :sad: I can't wait to try them!
  • nsgrimm
    Options
    I saw them in passing at the grocery store today, I didn't know how you use them so I kept going....hahaha
  • klybarger
    Options
    They are 100 cals for one roll!
  • klybarger
    Options
    I saw them in passing at the grocery store today, I didn't know how you use them so I kept going....hahaha

Very easy to use :)

Looks like pita bread but tastes like bread - kinda hard to describe

PLUS it's pre-squished! Don't need to worry about squishing the bread before I get the stuff home from the grocery store.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This is the only sandwich bread I will buy. I have to make my son's lunch for school everyday and this is what I make his sandwich with and i've never heard him complain about them.

I get mine at Costco for cheaper than buying them in the store. Plus you get twice as much.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    sandwichthins.jpg
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    PS I might delete them in a day or so. :noway:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing they have come up with. I keep one ahead in freezer so I want run out. Love them.I even made a pizza with one. Used them everyday. Made egg and bacon sandwich.. All kinds of sandwiches. 100 calories and 5 grams of fiber. can't beat that. Calie
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Sara Lee makes them too?! I always get Arnold's and they are tasty. I'll have to try the Sara Lee ones now!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I buy the Compliments brand, and I love them too. They make the perfect mini pizzas- a bit of pasta sauce and cheese, and you're good to go. :)