please help

Options
I'm really not sure what makes the weight after you summit for the day go from blue to red? still fairly new at this.

can someone look at my diary and let me know why I am in red where it says what i would weigh in 5 weeks thanks

Replies

• tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Your diary is locked....
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the numbers go red when you consume more of whatever the target is
  • Brandiekersey
    Options
    sorry didn't realize it was locked
  • Brandiekersey
    Options
    I am under that's what i don't understand.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    then you probably got the message because you netted too low in your calories .

assuming your body used 2400 calories (your maintenance i'm assuming) + 2372 calories of exercise and you only ate 1400 calories, MFp will give you a warning about that
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure what makes the weight after you summit for the day go from blue to red? still fairly new at this.

can someone look at my diary and let me know why I am in red where it says what i would weigh in 5 weeks thanks
    In the section you're talking about ("If every day were like today...you'd weigh XXX.X pounds in 5 weeks"), it doesn't mean anything - they're just emphasizing the weight in red numbers. In your regular food diary, red numbers at the bottom mean you went over your allotment in that particular category.
  • Brandiekersey
    Options
    O.k. Think I got it thanks for the info I really was not sure.