Your Annoyances

Options
I was just wondering, in a strictly light-hearted sort of way, what annoys you most?!

It can be anything. An object, a saying, a person, anything!

Mine is by easy. It's that stupid no touch soap dispencer from Detol. Why? Why? Why? Why would it matter if you touch it or not? Are you not just about to plunge your hans into hot water using an antibacterial soap?! The thing could be made of ANYTHING at all, it wouldn't matter! Are you telling me that before this inane gadget came along, our hands we not properly clean? Rubbish!!!

Someone from Detol should get on to the BILLIONS of people that have had surgery or dentistry work. Because the hands helping them were not properly clean, as they had to clean their hands 'the old fashioned way'!!!

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    OMG i have always said the EXACT same thing!

Those are the stupidest things ever.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My biggest hate at the moment is people saying 'anythink' its ANYTHING!!! I think its worse in my area, not sure if other countries even have the problem, but it irritates the hell out of me!

I wont start on all the other things that annoy me, I'm easily annoyed lol.
  • Poppy84n
    Options
    Camper vans, driven by people who don't pull over to let people pass!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    The object: Cell phones (they make people sound so dumb "Dude, Where you at?" UGH)

The Sayings
    "Where you at?" "My bad"

People
    Mario Lopez and his stupid dimples. Tom Cruise and his cultish smile. Kim Kardashian for destroying the world.

Other things that piss me off include..People who smoke, drink and drive or do drugs. I wish they would grow up. And Switzerland. Yes, I despise that country. I am a citizen and they can have my passport and citizenship because it is a horrible place.

That is all. Thank you for letting me rant. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
  • chucknorrisfan
    Options
    The object: Cell phones (they make people sound so dumb "Dude, Where you at?" UGH)

The Sayings
    "Where you at?" "My bad"

People
    Mario Lopez and his stupid dimples. Tom Cruise and his cultish smile. Kim Kardashian for destroying the world.

Other things that piss me off include..People who smoke, drink and drive or do drugs. I wish they would grow up. And Switzerland. Yes, I despise that country. I am a citizen and they can have my passport and citizenship because it is a horrible place.

That is all. Thank you for letting me rant. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

This is by far the best rant I have ever seen!!! I bet it feels better to get it all out in the open! Oh and congratulations for disliking a whole COUNTRY!!! Great effort!
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I was just wondering, in a strictly light-hearted sort of way, what annoys you most?!

Mine is by easy. It's that stupid no touch soap dispencer from Detol. Why? Why? Why? Why would it matter if you touch it or not? Are you not just about to plunge your hans into hot water using an antibacterial soap?! The thing could be made of ANYTHING at all, it wouldn't matter! Are you telling me that before this inane gadget came along, our hands we not properly clean? Rubbish!!!

Someone from Detol should get on to the BILLIONS of people that have had surgery or dentistry work. Because the hands helping them were not properly clean, as they had to clean their hands 'the old fashioned way'!!!

Whats wrong with Switzerland.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed by unsolicited advice.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    This is going to be the weirdest thing ever, but I am really mad at the moment at gay rights advocates who, in trying to promote acceptance of homosexuality among Christians, totally forget that there is such a thing as Jews. It's like, "Hey guys! Um, I actually still don't eat shellfish or wear linen/wool blends. But thanks for implying that the idea of anyone following anything in Leviticus anymore is ridiculous, especially when the people who do still follow it are actually relatively gay-friendly. Peace out."
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed by the dream I had last night where I was rich and drunk and dating a brainy Joe Manganiello and now I'm none of those things and I have a sprained ankle. It's not quite on the level of hating a whole country but I could pick a country to hate if I absolutely had to!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed by people who whinge and whinge all day everyday about things in their life, yet they never do anything to help change or fix it.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bullies
    loud people
    public toilets
    chaos
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Watch the movie God Bless America. It pretty much sums up my annoyances. It's about a guy and girl who go on a murdering rampage killing reality tv stars, news hosts, and people that talk at the movies.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    started having back pain after a couple weeks using my new weighted vest & running with it..so I either have to 1) use it when I'm walking (if I walk, which I don't) and 2) take a rest from it.

it's hard being OLD.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I walk at a speedy pace so if there are a group of people in front hogging the path, I will get pissed.

Cyclists on a pedestrian path. Read the highway code. And no, I won't move out your damn way. I'm a pedestrian. Get on the road.

People who drag their feet when they walk. C'mon.. you're an adult. You should have learnt by now you have to PICK YOUR FEET UP to walk.

Cars. They encourage laziness. And they're loud too. Also, if there's an idiot behind the wheel, I fear for my life.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My young, noisy co-workers who talks nothing other than their married lives & pushing others such as me to get married since I'm the oldest & also the only one who is in the 30's (as if married life is that easy).
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My young, noisy co-workers who talks nothing other than their married lives & pushing others such as me to get married since I'm the oldest & also the only one who is in the 30's (as if married life is that easy).
    I'm only 24 and have already had the 'when are you having kids' lecture.

I told them I wasn't. Queue disappointment and sighs.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

LOL I never thought of it, but you make a great point! WTH does it matter? You're washing your hands. I am personally not a germaphobe. I clean with homemade cleaners and my family is never sick.

I think the thing that annoys me the most is me being dependable. Can't I just say "eff off!"??? LOL Yes. I annoy myself. :embarassed:
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    People who talk loud, or talk over top of other people.
  • mjgregg12
    Options
    People who use "text" language in posts (ex. c u l8tr. ur gr8t).
    People who write "I need to loose weight."
    And, finally, people who do not know the difference between your and you're.

Thanks for letting me vent.
  • Macley
    Macley Posts: 45
    Options

I'm annoyed by people who whinge and whinge all day everyday about things in their life, yet they never do anything to help change or fix it.

AGREED.