Daylight Savings Time is killing me!

Options
KendalBeee
KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
the sun has almost completely set and I haven't even left work yet....omggggggg :sad:

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya', that part sux.

On the plus side, I got out for a bicycle ride before work yesterday morning.

On the minus side, it was 38 degrees,,, :angry:

'tis the season.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm not liking it.....I was finally enjoying my drive to work without the sun glaring in my eyes, and now it is right back there.

My cat is also messed up....he keeps whining for food at his old eating time.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan either
    :angry: *grump*:angry:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Ya', that part sux.

On the plus side, I got out for a bicycle ride before work yesterday morning.

On the minus side, it was 38 degrees,,, :angry:

'tis the season.

Lol, I wish it was 38 degrees! Here it was -15 c this morning (which I think is around 5f?)... and believe it or not we are having an extremely 'warm' fall thus far.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Actually, even though we are only this way for 4.5 months out of the year... this is "Standard" time. Hence, the Sun should be overhead at Noon (maybe off by a few degrees depending on where you are in your time zone) Because of this, it is often referred to as God's Time.

And I hear ya. While I much prefer Daylight Savings Time because there is more daylight after work. I wish we would either go DST all the time or stick with Standard all the time.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I get up early, so I love the extra sunlight in the morning.
    However, I have been super tired since it changed. You'd think it would be different since we gained an hour. I have no clue, lol.