Foods/drinks you don't like that other people seem to love?

Options

Replies

• VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Cilantro. What the heck is up with cilantro!!!! It's in everything lately!! Gag!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Mayo
    Water Chestnuts
    Beer
    American Cheese
    Salt and Vinegar Chips
    Pancakes (it's a texture thing.. I like crispy waffles, but not pancakes)
    Octopus (in sushi and such.. The chewiness makes me gag)

Otherwise, I pretty much eat everything, and that explains why I'm dealing with weight issues. :P

I HATE water chestnuts too. (I think that's part of why I don't like chinese food) It's pretty much the only food I will spit out.
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese
    Blue cheese (smells like sweaty socks)
    Egg mayonnaise
    Brussel sprouts
    Parsley

I also don't like anything aniseed flavoured - once did a shot of sambuca when I was a student and it was the worst thing ever.
  • Trsthr
    Trsthr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Celery. I never liked the taste nor saw the point. Also, pesto sauce, what? Why?
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, oatmeal (unless it's in cookies, lol), beer, wine, Red Bull, root beer, and cold coffee drinks. And I agree with the person that listed marzipan - that might seriously be the most single disgusting thing I have ever eaten in my life.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    A lot of the trendy fancypants stuff that's big right now: pate, fois gras, and pork belly. Blech.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    steak
    steak sauce

them frozen coffee drinks (hell any coffee..lol)
    yogurt (texture thing)

peanut butter/jelly mix ( can do either or, but not together)
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    For some reason, it's really trendy. It doesn't bother me, but I think it tastes soapy.
    Cilantro. What the heck is up with cilantro!!!! It's in everything lately!! Gag!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    banana pudding
    bread pudding
    banana bread
    mushrooms
    cottage cheese
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    I've never like burgers...or any sort of beef. Or lamb.
    And I hate pasta.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Stevia. Seriously, how can people stand that stuff?!? It's about the vilest thing I've ever tasted!
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Coffee. I hate the smell and taste of it. everyone drinks it at work and stinks out the office and I hate the smell of coffee shops. Blerg!

FINALLY!! Someone else hates coffee too! :flowerforyou:
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    watermelon. ick!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hummus, plain milk, bologna, and sugar free anything.
  • susiebear29
    Options
    coffee, blue cheese, red wine, marzipan, chocolate with orange or alcohol in, cream, think that's about it?!!!! :smile:
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I hate hummus too!
    Also honeydew melon, yogurt (although I do like greek yogurt), water chestnuts, pork chops
  • funmonk
    funmonk Posts: 20
    Options
    Fish, eggs, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, tomatoes, beer.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Beer, for sure. I often drink it anyway because that's what all my friends are doing, but I never really enjoy it. Sad, eh?

Miracle Whip-- okay, maybe not everyone likes that stuff, but it is NASTY! Tastes just like chemicals.

Sweet tea-- I'm from the south, so this is a big one. I love iced tea, but NOT with sugar in it.

Pepperoni-- if it's quality meat, then I don't mind it thrown in with some veggies on my pizza, but then again, I could easily live the rest of my life without the stuff.

Ham-- especially of the deli meat variety. I really hate ham. It smells like garbage to me!

Shredded cheese-- I love cheese (even though I'm lactose-intolerant), but I'm so annoyed when my house salad contains more shredded, suspiciously bright yellow cheese than it does actual salad ingredients (as in veggies). I also don't understand why people cover baked potatoes in the shredded stuff. It's just not my thing.

Sweet potato casserole- a baked sweet potato with a little sea salt is one thing, but putting marshmallows all over the top? And/or brown sugar? No thank you!

I also hate caramel and licorice.
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti, any type of bean, soda, licorice, mint flavoring, lemon flavoring, orange flavoring, pine nuts, eggs, tuna, vegetable medleys that touch each other, pizza, enchiladas, chicken pot pie, ketchup, orange juice, potato salad, etc.
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    Tomatoes, green olives, cherries (actually cherry flavored anything), avocado, asparagus, rasins, coconut, root beer and hot drinks (hot coffee, hot tea, etc.), are things I won't even touch.
    Other then that I have dislikes, but I can stomach it for the most part. Meat grosses me out though. I don't eat anything that had 4 legs at one point, lol.