Hi

I'm a "newbee". Been on the site about a week and so far have been faithful to my calories log in's , etc. I spent that week just logging in my usual intake and paying attention to why I ate when I did.My main problem is no will power. I get really hungry about 4:00pm every day, so that is a bad time for me. If I don't see some positive about following a plan I then loose the want, think "why bother" and stop again.. I don't like to admit to others that I am trying to lose weight. Any support and advice is welcome and appreciated.

Replies

• Hi Mizpah! I too am new to the website. Just today in fact. I understand about the eating in the late afternoon. When I get home from work it is like an all out eat fest until I go to bed. I graze all evening long. I think to refocus ourselves we have to look at the little victories instead of the large ones. Not eating a candy bar and choosing fruit instead or getting up and doing some sort of exercise when commericals come on during your favorite tv show. Every little victory adds up to ever bigger ones. You can do this! There seems to be alot of similar people here that want to help and thats a good thing. I'll help if I can.