I'm new around here

6redduners
6redduners Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I was introduced to this site just a few hours ago. I'm 29 and I weigh 250 pounds. I lost my mom to breast cancer a year ago and I gained 40 pounds since then. When my husband and I started dating, I weighed 135. I need to lose weight for my health and happiness. I ate for comfort for the last year and I need to completely re-program myself. I think this will be a very useful tool! :smile:

Replies

• lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    You've come to the right place! This is a wonderful site with lots of good information.

After my mom died, I put on quite a bit of weight too. I know that it's hard dealing with the grief and other feelings, but it gets better. Not necessarily easier, but not as difficult. (Does that make sense?)

If I can help in any way, let me know!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    You have come to the right place! Wait until you see the amazing progress that some of the folks here have done! Losing well over 100 lbs, some of them! I'm proud to be counted as one of their numbers, and you will be too!

Welcome!
  • Welcome I love this and all the support from everyone is overwhelming
  • Thank you so much. I had a good day today, only consumed 1539 calories! These tools are really great.
This discussion has been closed.