Gumby here

Options
I joined Monday. I am friendly and love to chat. My goal is to lose weight and feel good again. Maybe not like I did in my cheerleading highschool days, but certainly better than I do now. I figured out how to use my ticker and I love the way this tracks what you eat based on what you weigh based on what amount of exercise you do. All I have to do is enter my food intake and my weight.

Yea baby....:blushing:

Replies

• jseward
    Options
    hi Gumby,
    I don't know if you know me, but when we were little we had the same last name. I think we may even have had the same parents. Oh crap I forgot, We are sisters...LMAO :laugh: :love: :drinker:
  • gumby09
    Options
    Yea, funny. LMAO. Sucks that my sister is the only one welcoming me..

Oh well - I will survive:sad:
  • jseward
    Options
    others will welcome you, or you can say hi to them when they introduce themselves....
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :drinker:

This site definitely makes it super easy to keep track of your day to day goals and is an excellent tool for weight loss. You'll find many success stories here.

Good to have you on board and lots of luck! :happy:
  • KayT
    KayT Posts: 13
    Options
    Gumby09
    Welcome! I'm new as well. Joined last week. I love being able to record my food and exercise and have everything calculated for me! Good luck with your weight loss and welcome aboard!