Summer will be here before you know it!

2»

Replies

• can i join?

not that summer really starts in may here in the North of England :laugh: we don't really "do" summer here :laugh:
    But i would like to be slimmer by then, for my holidays abroad at the least :drinker:
  • Crap! My driver's license renews in March! I'll do the best I can. I just started last week. :ohwell:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    can i join?

not that summer really starts in may here in the North of England :laugh: we don't really "do" summer here :laugh:
    But i would like to be slimmer by then, for my holidays abroad at the least :drinker:

Too cool!
    :bigsmile:
    What fun!
    Please share with us yankees your interesting English life! We want to hear all about it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I won't be able to do the regular weigh-ins because I don't have a car/ scales, so don't get to weigh myself regularly.

Tonight I was up 3 pounds- TOM & I haven't had my fluid pills for a couple of days, so HOPEfully, I'll see that 3 pounds and then some gone next week.

I gotta work out! Well...after V (the tv show). :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    It will go - just keep to your food & exercise program.
    :flowerforyou:
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Count me in !!

This mornings weigh-in: 180.6
    Goal for May: 160

I just want to start taking better care of myself before my 2 year old learns my habits. ><
  • Hey everyone,
    I weighed today and I was 151.6
    My weight has been moving around a lot (up and down) so Im trying to make even better choices and fit in more cardio into my workout.
    Hope everyone is doing great, and staying on track!
This discussion has been closed.