missing exercise.

Options
Hello

This week I started the new me, and bought an exercise game. I have a baby who messes with the sensor (plus I fear tripping on the little mite - so I try to get 20 mins at each of his 2 naps.

The elder 2 are very understanding, but are so noisy baby is not napping for long, for the last 2 days.

Its only week one but its getting late and I really missing my work out.

I have FM and being upright after dinner is a brill day but not the norm.

I can remember some of the moves from the game would I be better getting a hrm and doing it solo at times like this.

Also is it normal to miss exercise. (thats miss as in yearn for)

Cheers in advance

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Many people here will tell you they get grouchy if they can't make it to the gym or go out for a run etc. so yes, it's normal.

in your case, any exercise is better than none. some people do push ups against the kitchen counter whenever they walk past it, squats whenever they go to the bathroom etc. I do calf raises when doing dishes for example.

Just figure something out you can do. or put the little one in a swing chair (you know one of those hammock like things where the kid sits in and can swing back and forth a little) or something while you exercise.
  • LadyHappyfish
    LadyHappyfish Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for you help.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    When my boys were little, I would lay on my back, sit them on my feet and do leg raises when them. They loved it and it gave me a good work out.