Artic Zero Ice Cream. Where for art thou?? (vent)

Options
kiachu
kiachu Posts: 409 Member
I was totally geek this contest prep that I was going to be able to regularly enjoy having ice cream and novelties and get some protein needs met to boot and not have it do any damage to my diet. Now every store near me has pulled the stuff of the shelves because some suit in some office somewhere decided everyone in the world that suffers from milk allergies is too stupid to know to stay way from Whey and now the company has to relabel all of their products. WHAAA!! :sad:

Replies

• MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    oh geez, that sounds it was hard to find as it was. No local store near me sells it.
  • LetsDoThis103
    Options
    maybe it's better that way. That stuff was the worst thing I've ever tasted-- this coming from a person who is pretty comfortable with natural food! My new thing: freezing banana and blending it in a food processor-- tastes just like ice cream, but with the nutritional benefits and calories of bananas.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've NEVER seen a store anywhere around me sell it, so I just order it off of Amazon. The shipping costs suck, but for me it's worth it. I love it! At first when I tried it I just ate it straight from the freezer, but now I know that letting it soften up a bit makes a world of difference.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    maybe it's better that way. That stuff was the worst thing I've ever tasted-- this coming from a person who is pretty comfortable with natural food! My new thing: freezing banana and blending it in a food processor-- tastes just like ice cream, but with the nutritional benefits and calories of bananas.

I agree. It's pretty foul. Sort of like a frozen, watered down milk. Really hard, not at all creamy, overall lack of flavor. I much prefer Greek frozen yogurt. You can get the fat-free kind and it's rich and creamy and you even get some protein.