Slimming arms.

Options
My main goal is to slim down my arms as much as possible.
However i have tried several things to do this but nothing seems to work.
My arms are the biggest part of my body They just seem so big compared to the rest of my body.

What are some of your favorite arm workouts that you do?? I just want my arms slim.

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You can't target specific areas for fat loss, so just keep on reducing your body fat. Sucks, I know.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I know i can't really target but i thought just certain workouts would help it more so.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Heavy weight lifting made my arms look smaller.... unless I'm flexing, then they just look awesome.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Heavy weight lifting made my arms look smaller.... unless I'm flexing, then they just look awesome.

Hah, I love this!

As for slimming you arms -- what the others have said so far is true. You already know you can't lose weight from just one part of your body, but lifting definitely helps tighten things up. If you already have some dumbbells (or a gym membership), then you're good to go. I love LOVE love the Fitness Blender videos on YouTube. They have a bunch of short videos (10ish minutes) that target different areas. What's great about their YouTube channel is that everything is in one place, and they have A LOT of options for any body part you want to work on. Do a different one every other day (or two a day -- like I said, they're pretty short). Just make sure to take rest days so your muscles can recover and build.

Here's a link to their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

I use the Fitness Blender ab videos a lot to supplement my other workouts. I just add them to a playlist, choose enough to equal about 20 minutes, and I love it.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options

Hah, I love this!

As for slimming you arms -- what the others have said so far is true. You already know you can't lose weight from just one part of your body, but lifting definitely helps tighten things up. If you already have some dumbbells (or a gym membership), then you're good to go. I love LOVE love the Fitness Blender videos on YouTube. They have a bunch of short videos (10ish minutes) that target different areas. What's great about their YouTube channel is that everything is in one place, and they have A LOT of options for any body part you want to work on. Do a different one every other day (or two a day -- like I said, they're pretty short). Just make sure to take rest days so your muscles can recover and build.

Here's a link to their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

I use the Fitness Blender ab videos a lot to supplement my other workouts. I just add them to a playlist, choose enough to equal about 20 minutes, and I love it.
    awesome!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I started lifting weights to tone up my arms. they have a better shape to them and aren't as jiggly...I'm pleased and still lift. I want more! lol