Hey Fat Girl!! Ya you..

Options

Replies

• Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

There's always one that can't just celebrate someone elses joy or appreciate the inspiring message........!
  • Netterz0087
    Netterz0087 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! I really want to try the Warrior Dash!! The closest one is 4 hours away from me though :( It looks like you had a great time though!!
  • rottiegirl22
    rottiegirl22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I want to do a Warrior Dash so bad. Didn't hear about it until after the one that was close to me though, so I'm going to do it next year. It looks so dang awesome!

We have a Zombie Run coming up in October that is somewhat similar, so I'm going to do it to get my feet wet. :) Way to inspire!!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING Elly! Wonderful work, tremendous progress! :)

Oh and about this, Ms. saltatoria:
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

Would it have killed you to throw a little encouragement her way along with your nit-picky BS? No class...
  • boreshagal
    Options
    Your message in one word. VICTORY. Thank you so much for the motivation.:happy: :laugh:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    P.S. Did you just run the Warrior Dash in Indiana yesterday? My husband and I just did our first WD there yesterday. It was a blast, and I'm so glad I did it! The mud hills were killer!

Yes we did.. and those Hills were killer!! Seriously, I did not know we would be in the mountains!! We drove 4 hours from Illinois to do the dash.. but it was amazing!!! The muddy mayhem was fun and by far my favorite!!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Thank God the grammar police showed up to rescue this thread...whew! :grumble:

Anyway....OP: congrats on such a BADASS accomplishment!!!
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep working hard.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! I really want to try the Warrior Dash!! The closest one is 4 hours away from me though :( It looks like you had a great time though!!

It's worth the drive trust me!! We drove 4 hours to do this one.. and will be going to Vegas next year!
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Always wanted to do one, but I couldn't get myself to!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are seriously AMAZING! Way to go, girl.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are a rock star! Keep working it! :happy:
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm right there with you... I started working out at 246 pounds and am down to 223 and do boot camp twice a week. It's hard, but I do it. I want to do a warrior dash... that looks fun. (well, hard, but fun)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's involved in a Warrior Dash but you look so happy in the "muddy" picture. You go girl! Congrats!
    I also find it disgusting that all the OP had to say was about grammar. I sense some jealousy. Those are the type of people who should just be ignored.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

You fail at life!
  • Alast
    Alast Posts: 33
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

What can Elly do about it if her FAT GIRL SYNDROM can't do grammar :P

Elly, you did GREAT!
  • evelyn_HFC
    evelyn_HFC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!!!!!
  • psse01
    psse01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What an awesome victory for you! Keep up the good work! :)