Hi Again.......

Options
Hi all, I've been a member for a while! I lost 46lbs this past year and have now gained it all back, all 46!! I'm feeling really sad that I allowed myself to do it. But it was all me, I made the bad choices instead of the good. I know weight loss can be a rollercoaster ride, I feel like I am at the very top of Sheikra (rollercoaster at Busch Gardens, FL) right now and it is time for me to drop and get off the coaster. I have to prove to myself if I have done it once, I can do it again. I also want to prove to myself that I can keep it off.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to your support and hope that I will be able to offer you all support in return.

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome back home! You know this is the place to come and I truly wish you success again!
  • mrmrslongoria
    Options
    good luck I am glad you are back on track you deserve it remeber how good it felt to when you finaly reached your goal focus on that and you'll get there again
  • hazel264
    Options
    no need to stress cause ive been their, its hard, but sometimes we need to say to ourselves i am ready ! and the support of others!!:) you can count on me!!!:)
  • KayT
    KayT Posts: 13
    Options
    You can do it! Consider this a new day and move forward! Don't look back at where you've been - consider this a new beginning! Take one day at a time and take small steps, set small goals that are attainable. Before you know it, the 46 lbs will be history! If you have a bad day, don't get discouraged. Just get back on track the next day! Good luck to you! You will succeed!