Does anyone play "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012"?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Yes I do. I have the old and the new version. I played it last winter and recently started up again, since it is getting colder and rainy outside (can't go running so often now). It really toned me up. Great way to get in shape. Keep it up! :happy:
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    bump
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, we bought the kinect and this game (plus some more kinect games) for christmas and I love it, although it's killing me. Please add me as friend if you like, on MFP and xbox as well. I sent some friend requests on xbox.com but was not able to send more than one message there - sorry. Gamertag: KarinNPG :)
  • gihoward3
    Options
    Hey, I recently bought the game and immediately downloaded the Your Shape: Lose It! 4 week program. It is pretty good. The exercises focus on cardio with some weight training in between cardio runs. So it's basically interval training. I'm now working on my third week. So far I've lost 5-6 lbs. The program has you work out three days a week for 30 minutes and gives you a check mark for each day you complete. On the off days, I try to focus more on weight training and generally just play around and see what I like. I plan to download the second part of the program called Keep it Off. It's also a 4 week program. Though. I'm currently debating if I should buy the Nike game instead. I tried the demo and it provides a pretty good workout. I don't think it will be as fun as YSFE but loosing weight isn't always fun. Maybe I'll do both... the Keep it Off program and Nike program at the same time.....

Anyway, if anyone is interested in joining me for some fun competition and games, my gamertag is gihoward3.
  • mallraider75
    mallraider75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do. I bought the game 6 weeks ago, after my Atlantic City trip.