Options
    Upper thigh: 20.5
    Mid thigh: 17 3/8
    Calves: 11 7/8
    I have TINY calves. Case in point
    11237423_8576.jpg
    I think your wife lost the bet lol
    She changed the rules on me, she said they both have to be smaller lol

I guessing 18 for thigh was at the very top then? Unfortunately I carry fat in my upper inner thigh dang it. I wanna find sum1 w/ smaller calves than me. I haven't seen any1 in this thread with them yet.
    Ya it is at the very top, I'm excited to know my calves are almost an inch bigger than someone other than a child. Lol
  • btkkterry
    btkkterry Posts: 183
    Options
    11237423_8576.jpg

I guessing 18 for thigh was at the very top then? Unfortunately I carry fat in my upper inner thigh dang it. I wanna find sum1 w/ smaller calves than me. I haven't seen any1 in this thread with them yet.
    Ya it is at the very top, I'm excited to know my calves are almost an inch bigger than someone other than a child. Lol
    Wait I mean 1/2"
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    11237423_8576.jpg

Wait I mean 1/2"
    They're still bigger tho!
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    18'' thighs
    12'' calves

Doesn't this one win it for you?

(I don't have a measuring tape to measure mine but I'm sure at least my thighs are bigger)

It's a guy most of the way down page 1
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My Calves are 18.5", True Story

5kphoto3-1.jpg

My calves are 18" solid muscle. Not *quite* as proud being that I'm a female but, well, you know.

Nice, now post some pics

This is the best I could do getting ready this am....(remember I'm 5'11).

n1t6pk.jpg

Now my thighs - THOSE are a different story.
  • btkkterry
    Options
    18'' thighs
    12'' calves

Doesn't this one win it for you?

(I don't have a measuring tape to measure mine but I'm sure at least my thighs are bigger)

It's a guy most of the way down page 1
    Thanks, I win 10 dollars
  • btkkterry
    Options

5kphoto3-1.jpg

My calves are 18" solid muscle. Not *quite* as proud being that I'm a female but, well, you know.

Nice, now post some pics

n1t6pk.jpg

[/q
    Does that come natural or from heavy lifting
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

5kphoto3-1.jpg

Nice, now post some pics

n1t6pk.jpg

[/q

Natural. I *do* lift heavy (well, heavy for me) but my calves haven't gotten any bigger from it. I have a twin brother and he's relatively small (5'9 and battles his weight for the OPPOSITE reason) but has huge calves.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My thighs are 21 and my calves are 13. I'm bottom heavy haha
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My husband and both my sons have thin legs! I lovingly call them chicken legs! Even when my youngest son was at his heaviest 375 pounds (thank goodness he's not there any more!) he still had thin legs! Like some others here I am jealous as my hips and thighs are where I have ALWAYS carried my weight. My thighs used to be 29" (at my heaviest) and are now at 24 1/2"...and there is still room to improve!!

Don't fret about the size of your thighs....just be healthy, that's the best thing in the end!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    thighs 21.5 and calves 14.5
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Thighs are now 20"

Calves 13.5"

Yeah- if ^^^ that girl doesn't have you beat, I doubt anyone here will. :-)
  • jchester101
    jchester101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Calves 17.5 here. What is your arm measurement? They should be pretty much the same.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Top of my legs are 20.5, calves are 12.5, but I'm 5ft 3 so that's probably normal for a short person. lol
  • partenopea
    Options
    Well, I'm blaming ballet and the US Marine Corps for my legs... 23in thighs and 14in calves. Try finding a decent pair of boots! Ugh.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thighs- 26"

Calves- 17"

There is a small amount of fat on my inner thighs but the rest of my legs are SOLID muscle! I guess that's what you get when you work walking around on your feet every day for 6 years...
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Calves 17.5 here. What is your arm measurement? They should be pretty much the same.
    normal is 11 and flexed is 11 3/4
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Thighs are 27.5" and calves are 16". Hoping to knock my thigh size down (or at least convert it to more muscles...I can deal with that size if it's more muscular). My calves have been up to 18" (at their most muscular and probably will be once again through all this working out grumble grumble).
  • btkkterry
    Options

5kphoto3-1.jpg

My wife has been a personal trainer for 12 years and she got me motivated about a month ago to start lifting, because of my long hours at work its hard to get motivated. So far I love it and I can start building muscle in my lower body. My upper is better but needs a lot of work also

Nice, now post some pics

n1t6pk.jpg

[/q

Natural. I *do* lift heavy (well, heavy for me) but my calves haven't gotten any bigger from it. I have a twin brother and he's relatively small (5'9 and battles his weight for the OPPOSITE reason) but has huge calves.
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Thighs are 27.5" and calves are 16". Hoping to knock my thigh size down (or at least convert it to more muscles...I can deal with that size if it's more muscular). My calves have been up to 18" (at their most muscular and probably will be once again through all this working out grumble grumble).
    same here, I don't care how big they get as long as there all muscle