Jillian Michael's 30 day shred completed!

Options

Replies

• futurestarz
    Options
    Amazing transformation so far!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    You look great. I think I've tried this video 10 times at least and can NEVER get past the first day. I always wake up the next day so SORE that I can't push myself hard enough. Did you lose the 15 lbs doing the 30DS? That's awesome. Your results are great! I'm hoping you gave me the motivation I needed to pick it up and do it!

Definitely use the Modifier. She always has an advanced and beginner person working with her. You don't want to do so much the first day that it hurts your enthusiasm to continue! Go slow at first and work your way up...
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 4 of Level 2....You my dear, make me NOT want to give up like I did when I started level 2!! I thought, "that's it! I can't do this...I'm weak and a failure!!" Then the voice of all MFP'ers came into my mind and I kept pushing myself. This just reconfirms what those pesky voices in my head were trying to tell me all along!!!

Congrats on the amazing job!!! You are so inspiring!!!

Now that you've completed the 30DS, what is your next workout video or regimen that you're going to take on?? I'm curious because I'm starting to think of what to do for myself.

Thank you sooooo very much!!! It was difficult because I too love to give up on me in a heartbeat but I completed and fought my way thru it, for the first time in my life and it feels great!!! I had a local TV personality follow me thru my facebook group Team High School Skinny and she picked me to participate in a 8 week televised boot camp because of my story so this will be a new chapter for me as well!! After this, I want to go on help people like me that feel all hope is gone to let them know that it is not...so pray for me!!!! Thanks again!!
  • neetneet1987
    Options
    That's great I never stick to it for the whole 30 days
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    GR8 JOB!!!! How much did u lose in the 30 days ? How many inches?
  • Melissa592
    Options
    Great job!! I started the program yesterday and am SOOOOO sore! Lol. You're pics/stats are really motivating! Did you do it 30 days in a row, or did you take any rest/cardio days in between the DVD days??
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    You look so good im going to hunt these dvds down
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is great! CONGRATS!! I have been eyeballing the 30DS DVDs at the local stores and i'm scared. lol How long is the actual workout video? You look great!

Great job OP!

fyi you can find the workouts on youtube.
  • yammy4
    yammy4 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm *hoping* to start tomorrow. I bought the weights a few days ago and am ready to get started. Would love to see results like yours!! Great job!
  • tlwright70
    Options
    WELL DONE and the difference is very noticeable!!! I was doing it as well...however just made a state to state move and when my mom packed my Jillian and Bob DVD's...well...lets just say she wasn't cautious and now I'm without...ho hum,lol
  • carrots25
    carrots25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the motivation!!!!
  • heish7146
    heish7146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! And also, thank you for the much needed motivation. :) Keep at it girl!
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I hope you are proud of yourself, you should be!!!!!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Noticeable difference, especially in your face. Great job!
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    I am on day 7 tonight! Thanks for the inspiration you look amazing! x
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Remarkable! I want to do the 30 day shred...but I keep buying DVDs and they collect dust! I'm doing No more trouble zones. I've decided to try that since I had it collecting dust and will try 30ds when I knock some dust off my other DVDs lol this is maintenance me want to forget all that and run out and get the shred today! Lol
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    Well done
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done :-)
    I have been doing this and was on day 9 of level one when I fell (not doing the exercise on a jetty) and really hurt my back. I tried to have a rest for a few days but when I tried again it just started hurting. I have just come back of hols and was even doing it every morning via youtube. I am going to give it another go at the end of Aug - I am just swimming at the moment and walking trying to sort my back out.
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Awesome results. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!