To the big and tall guy that can never lose weight

Options
13»

Replies

• doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    Good job on your choice to make a life changing direction. The best thing I can recommend is this site. The support and guidance along with the build in tools like tracking your food is the best help I've ever received. I started at 327 and I'm 6'5", and i'm down to 262. I want to lose about 40 more. The changes are incredible as you lose the weight. Just be sure to track everything you eat, I can't say that enough. It's a pain sometimes but once you get used to doing it, the habit forms and it's second nature. That alone will allow you to discover where the calories are coming from and make you more aware....at least this is what it did for me.

Good luck on your journey, it is SO worth it!
  • jackielynnlogan
    Options
    I am so proud of you, I hear so many quote on quote, "BIG GUYS" complain about their situation and truthfully its all in your mind. You are able to create the person you want to be by controlling your mind and the thoughts you put into it. If you tell yourself "I CANT DO IT" guess what You will give up in 2 seconds

I have a brother, his whole life regardless of what my parents did to keep him thinner, he GAVE UP ON EVERY PROGRAM, every fitness camp, every sport. Its sad when I cant look up to my brother for motivation instead he bashes on me for working out and for being fit and healthy.

I am in the process of becoming a certified trainer. Half of the people I train, i tell them to meditate, because all of the gym and working out is easy when you tell yourself its easy, and that in the scheme of life, working out 30 minutes or even an hour is 2%-4% of your day.

Keep up the good work, if you ever need someone to help you get motivated "Im that girl" I cant wait to follow your success, I have a couple of friends same body, same mass, and height that Im helping lose 125 pounds. Its been a month and so far the biggest battle is keeping this guy remembering the goal. I work for Yor Health, Yorhealth.com this company cleanses your body from the inside out. You will see major results especially if you have been eating crappy your whole life. You need to level out your body and the the way it functions... internally to keep your weight managed and keep it off.

www.yorhealth.com username: jackielogan

With seeing your success and your drive, I am really wanting you to join my team on Yorbestbody.com challenge. They pick up to 25 winners a month, win money trips and so on. anyway, just really love your story and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

if you want to talk to me about the challenge, my email is healthyjacks@gmail.com

-Jackie Lynn Logan

instagram: Jackielynnlogan
    twitter: jackieishappy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!