30DS Week 1, closed group.

Options
2»

Replies

• Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.

Day 2 completed this morning before work. I used 5 pound weights and feel a difference, it was a little tougher this morning for some reason. Maybe because I took an hour long cycle class last night? I hate the jumping jacks:devil: ---I may have black eyes by the time I complete Level 1. :laugh:

And yes I did take before pictures, I wasn't planning to take more until I completed all 30 days.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I finished day 1 last night at 11pm! On to day 2 tonight!!! I also took pics and weighed in this morning 169.2.
  • melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hear ya on the black eyes;)

Day 2 done this morning...I really like getting it done in the morning!
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!! My baby is napping but my mother-in-law is here :noway: So it's going to be a night workout today! :) I'm so proud to see all of you completing your DAY TWO and for some of you, your DAY THREE! :flowerforyou:

Jessica - twice in one day? Wow!!!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    I just completed Day Two - and I pushed a lot harder than I did yesterday. :bigsmile: Probably because I knew what to expect, and I kept thinking "it's really short, just push push push" lol. I feel like jello now. :yawn:

How did everyone's day two and three go?
  • spazz_face
    Options
    Today was bad... Had a sore stomach, work was crappy and just a generally bad day. I did not do day 3 :( BUT I did it twice yesterday, and plan on doing it twice in the morning for punishment lol. I am then going to continue counting as normal. As I still would have done the right amount of workouts for the time span (1 above still actually) But feeling crappy about missing it today :(
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    I did day 2 last night :-) I am so happy because my ankle is not THROBBING like it did last time I tried this (I could not even get past day 1). I wasn't sure I would be able to do it last night because my thighs were so sore, but I did it anyway and it felt pretty good!! I even did more of the jumping jacks and jump rope!!

I also bought a BodyMedia Fit yesterday so I am excited to see what this has to show me as well.

How does everyone else feel? I only have 2 pound weights at home (I need to get 5's and 10's at least) so the weight part is way to easy for me but my thighs and butt are still on fire :-)
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    I haven't done my Day 3 yet - just got back from working 8 hours and now we're going grocery shopping. :yawn: But I WILL do it tonight! Even though I'm still really sore from yesterday LOL.

Jessica - if you don't feel well, take a day off :) Especially since you doubled up the day before!

Abby - Sore! I'm sore! Haha. I've been using my 5 lbs because I can't find my 2 lbs - but pushing myself is probably a good thing. Yesterday on the second set of side lunges, raising my arms with NO WEIGHTS was even really hard! Aagh.
  • spazz_face
    Options
    Did day 3 today as skipped yesterday, I feel like I have lost some endurance just from that one day lol. Oh well feels good to be back on track, was going to do it twice again but don't want to over do it so sticking to the once. Busy night at work tonight too so don't really want to be dead on my feet for that. Hope everyone else is doing good! Shower time for me. :)
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Did day 3. It was REALLY hard because I'm still sore from Day 2. =\ Wanted to quit but I didn't!
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    I did Day 3 last night! I was still so sore... but this morning my soreness seems to be cut in half! :-) I was poring sweat by the time I was done last night LOL!

I also just bought a Body Media Fit on Tuesday and I wore it for a full day yesterday, including during 30DS. I like what I am seeing so far!

Yesterday's totals according to my BodyMedia Fit (BMF)!!

Burned 2248 calories
    Consumed 1635 calories
    Calorie Deficit 613
    8479 Steps taken
    Calories burned during 30DS last night, 282 (in 20 minutes... I'll take it!!)

I am pretty happy with that! If my calorie deficit stays around this much every day I should lose a pound a week, which I would be thrilled with! I love how I can now really judge how many calories to eat per day by looking at my calories burned!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Just did Day 4! :bigsmile: How is everyone?! A few of you haven't posted in a couple days!! :sad:

What does everyone think of a rest day after every 5 days? I feel like our muscles need a chance to repair, y'know? Aye or nay?

Has everyone been tracking their food as well? I've been green on calories all four days so far - have gone over on fat and sugar a couple times, but those are healthy fats and fruit sugars. LOL.
  • melo78
    Options
    hey guys! sorry i haven't checked-in in awhile...but, i have been doing the shred. today is days 6 and i haven't gotten motivated to do it yet! i really want to not take any breaks...so i will eventually do it today!:) how is everyone else?
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't suppose I can join in too can I? I'm friends with Cal28 and Crystal0827 who suggested I ask to join. I'm a bit behind obviously. Just did day one yesterday along with my boyfriend who sweat buckets declaring it was better than his usual treadmill routine :)
  • spazz_face
    Options
    Hurt my foot, feeling really pissed off and very sporadic with my exercise... I am still doing 30DS but day on day off while my foot gets better.
  • melo78
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of level 1...i'm so glad i have stuck with it!:) ---i wanted to make excuses everyday about how busy i was. if you are interested in joining, i personally don't mind because i appreciate cheering eachother on. so...welcome!
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    Hi all, I finished day 5 of level 1... took a few days off to go to the gym as well. So far so good though, I am doing day 6 tonight :-)
  • melo78
    Options
    how is everyone doing?? im still plugging away..into level 2. it is starting to get easier.