to the females out there...

Options
when i was younger i had a cute perky bubble butt but now that i'm a fat *kitten* my fat legs make it look less bubbly and it looks flatter and kinda saggy...i do lungs, some squats and speed walk on an incline, but if there's better excercises to do that would help me out i would love the advice :-) thanks

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    lift some weights (free weights) deadlift , squats are great for the back side
  • trailerparkprincess
    Options
    thank you :smile:
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yeah keep up with the weight lifting especially with the deadlifts. Mix up the squats with sumo squats, front, back squats. Do the same with lunges. I also use the leg press machine, which is fantastic for the legs and butt. And through in some pilates mat work.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    weight lifting definitely helps. Heavy squats.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    run uphill,Beyonce does it to keep her booty firm and lifted as per her trainer ,in fitness mags!
  • trailerparkprincess
    Options
    when you guys say weight lifting you're talking about during squats and doing deadlifts right or is there also something else i should be doing with the weights?? sorry i'm a dumb *kitten* and thanks again
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    when you guys say weight lifting you're talking about during squats and doing deadlifts right or is there also something else i should be doing with the weights?? sorry i'm a dumb *kitten* and thanks again

you're not a dumbass. The only things I do that work my lower body are squats and deadlifts. Another popular one is lunges but I hate those and don't do them.