I have chronic pain seeking same for exercise accountability

Options
Its hard enough to be motivated to exercise when you healthy! I have chronic pain from Lupus, fibro myalgia, and a head on collision that left me pretty well smashed and crushed (20 years ago but the pain remains). OUCH! :grumble:

However, I can ride a stationary bike and go in the pool for aerobics and do tai chai and sit and be fit videos. Does anybody else have physical challenges that would like to connect with me and keep each other motivated by chatting and encouraging each other? :happy:

I'm 57, female and lost 17 pounds so far. :happy: Please write back if you care to connect and lets get moving on a schedule and keep each other accountable?! Or figure out something to stay motivated and accountable and connected with each other.

Please write if your up for it.
Janice on the Gulf Coast in FL :glasses:

Replies

• Dawnlandia
    Options
    I am up for it! Somewhat in the same boat. Just started fitness program 14 weeks ago after a few bad years. Will write more about when I am off phone and at computer. I am ready for something more so I started Jamie Eason's 12 week program yesterday. I have fibro too....well, had for the past five years. I made a lot of nutritional and hormonal changes and have pretty much squashed it down and am rarely troubled by it now. I do have car accident aftereffects that cause chronic pain in a disk in back and one in neck. Let's talk! I am very serious about getting in the best shape of my life and have made specific goals. I would love an accountability buddy.