Don't know how to dress my new body!

Options
I used to be a very snug size 10 (probably would have fit a 12-14 but I never allowed myself to try any on). I am now a comfortable size 4! I have done it in less than 6 months. I knew how to dress my old body. I looked for shirts that bloused out at the waist - nothing snug ever - skirts that flaired. I am a teacher and wore lots of baggy dresses to hide my body. Now that school has started again, I hate my clothes. I went shopping a couple weeks ago and bought my style clothes in smaller sizes. Last week when I wore them, I got a bit depressed, ate more poorly than usual and took three days off exercising! After giving it some thought I feel like it was because in that style clothing I can HIDE my body. I want clothes that show it off and make me want even more results! I can't believe that my clothing would affect my mood so much, but I really think it did. I went shopping again today. I have such a hard time finding clothes that fit my new body but are still modest. I need to dress conservatively but I don't want hide. Even grabbing size 4 seems surreal. Now I have to wrap my head around a snug fit???

Replies