HELP! I can't find this nutrition info

Options
Hello! We are celebrating my boyfriend's twin boy's birthday on Tuesday. They are having a strawberry cake (label says "single square fresh strawberry cake" from Sam's Club) but there aren't ANY nutrition facts on it. I can't find the cake on the site... or anywhere else on the web. Does anyone know where the nutrition facts are? or a website to refer me to?

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hello! We are celebrating my boyfriend's twin boy's birthday on Tuesday. They are having a strawberry cake (label says "single square fresh strawberry cake" from Sam's Club) but there aren't ANY nutrition facts on it. I can't find the cake on the site... or anywhere else on the web. Does anyone know where the nutrition facts are? or a website to refer me to?

Thank you in advance!

I typed in "strawberry cake" in the food database and got quite a few hits. Surely one of them will be close enough to what you're having.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Google is a great tool!

Ingredients: Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, soybean oil, strawberries, water, milk, modified corn starch. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: strawberry flavored nuggets (dextrose, partially hydrogenated palm oil, corn flour, artificial flavor, citric acid, malic acid, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake), whey, natural and artificial flavor, wheat gluten, emulsifier (propylene glycol ester of fatty acids, mono-diglycerides and sodium stearoyl lactylate), wheat starch, high-fructose corn syrup, salt, vegetable shortening (palm oil), acidic sodium aluminum phosphte with aluminum sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium sorbate and calcium propionate and sorbic acid (preservatives), palm oil with citric acid added as a preservative, soy lecithin, corn syrup, cornstarch, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, emulsifier (mono and diglycerides with palm oil and citric acid added as a preservative), agar, polysorbate 60, citric acid, locust bean gum, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides.

Contains: Wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients. Manufactured on shared equipment that processes tree nuts.

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/18 of cake (82g); Servings per container: 18; Calories: 300; Calories from fat: 120; Total fat: 14g; Saturated fat: 3g; Trans fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Sodium: 250mg; Total carbohydrate: 40g; Dietary fiber: 0g; Sugars 25g; Protein: 4g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron: 8%.
  • deleted88
    Options
    Google is a great tool!

Ingredients: Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, soybean oil, strawberries, water, milk, modified corn starch. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: strawberry flavored nuggets (dextrose, partially hydrogenated palm oil, corn flour, artificial flavor, citric acid, malic acid, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake), whey, natural and artificial flavor, wheat gluten, emulsifier (propylene glycol ester of fatty acids, mono-diglycerides and sodium stearoyl lactylate), wheat starch, high-fructose corn syrup, salt, vegetable shortening (palm oil), acidic sodium aluminum phosphte with aluminum sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium sorbate and calcium propionate and sorbic acid (preservatives), palm oil with citric acid added as a preservative, soy lecithin, corn syrup, cornstarch, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, emulsifier (mono and diglycerides with palm oil and citric acid added as a preservative), agar, polysorbate 60, citric acid, locust bean gum, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides.

Contains: Wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients. Manufactured on shared equipment that processes tree nuts.

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/18 of cake (82g); Servings per container: 18; Calories: 300; Calories from fat: 120; Total fat: 14g; Saturated fat: 3g; Trans fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Sodium: 250mg; Total carbohydrate: 40g; Dietary fiber: 0g; Sugars 25g; Protein: 4g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron: 8%.

I did NOT see that in google! Thank youuu