Back on the wagon!

Options
Alright all, I am currently trying my hardest to get back on the healthy wagon! My birthday is coming up on the 27th of September, and I think I owe it to myself to get healthier and more in shape by then. Here is my issue: I lack motivation and constantly need a someone there that can help support me and also so I can keep them motivated as well! I know this sounds needy, but I have been lazy for the ENTIRE summer! MY BODY FEELS IT, TOO! Help?? :(

Replies

• billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    What are you looking to do like goals ?
  • Kaelinnn_102
    Kaelinnn_102 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    trying to get back around 135 again, I'm currently 142. But ultimately I want to be lean & toned.
  • billyh333
    Options
    wow that should be a walk in the park lol but if you want to become more lean that would be very easy for you cause you are a newbie and that means you can become lean and lose a couple pounds at the same time your goal is so very do able
    trying to get back around 135 again, I'm currently 142. But ultimately I want to be lean & toned.
  • billyh333
    Options
    All you have to do is to get more toned is very light lifting and cardio after your a women so when u workout you won't get big muscle like men do you could lose your weight and more in like 2 weeks
  • billyh333
    Options
    Go to YouTube and put in getfit4women that will do the trick I promise funny and very good
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is to get more toned is very light lifting and cardio after your a women so when u workout you won't get big muscle like men do you could lose your weight and more in like 2 weeks
    Wow. Just wow. *shakes head*