Changing your ticker...

Options
Do you change your ticker as soon as you weigh even 1 lbs less? or do you wait like 2-3 lbs to make sure its a solid weight loss??

I think i have a problem lol.. This morning the scale said 167.5... but i still have my ticker on 170 lol!! [i guess its time to move it down] For some reason i feel like if i move it down.. im going to weigh more tomorrow HAHA...
Weird?!?!?!

Replies

• EllienLyla
    Options
    I'm the same way. I only change it every 5 pounds. nothing worse than moving it back. everyone is different though. do what makes you feel like your accomplishing something:smile:
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Every 5 lbs sounds good =] i already changed it today! lol.. so now im going to start that. =] thanks for the good idea.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you mention this. I have been out of the gym for a few weeks due to an injury, and I have been scared to even look at the scale. I finally did today...and I've lost 2.1 lbs. It's probrably muscle but it is still motivating. Lol. When I start back at the gym on Saturday I'm going to wait a week to check it again Clean eating and hard work will hopefully keep it the same or force me to remove more weight!

Im a firm believer that every bit counts...you have to be either accountable or celebratory. So is this roller coaster we call weight loss. :laugh:
  • janessmi
    Options
    Most weight loss program recommend only weekly weight ins. I may weight myself more often but only update my ticker with my official weekly weight in which is done on the same scale at the same time each week.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I change mine on Mondays. Whatever I weigh on Monday is what I consider to be my official weight.