First Mini Goal reached!

Options
SelenityJ
SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
First Mini Goal reached... Lose 30 lbs... as of today I've lost 32 lbs! I was happy to see when I stepped on the scale this week that I'd lost 3 lbs! I would have been happy with just one to reach the goal but I more than made it! *hugs to all* So today I get to treat myself to a double chocolate fudge brownie treat!

Next mini goal... *get into size 16 Regular jeans COMFORTABLY* As of today I can squeeze myself into the pair of jeans I brought with me but they don't feel comfortable yet. Treat- corset dress I've been eying.

Replies

• snoppdog69
    Options
    Wow, thats great!. I've yet to reach my first mini goal but hearing sucesses like this keeps me motivated
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    You'll get there snoppdog!

And thank you both! We'll all get to where we want to be!
  • Melzona
    Melzona Posts: 4
    Options
    That was a MINI goal? That's huge! You should be so proud of yourself. Congrats, you're an inspiration.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Yes I was thinking that too, seems like a massive goal to me well done!!!

I've yet to reach my first interim goal too and this does help to motivate.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Go you! Really inspiring! xxx
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your "mini" goal! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

When I reach my next mini goal and I get my corset dress I'll take pictures and post my before and progress pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!